Friday, June 24, 2011

I love Market HQ

Just a quick bit of love for Market HQ. I have had the best experiences with them. Their service is second to none. It is so difficult to find great customer service, particularly online. Market HQ will go out of their way to track down your MUST have item and their shipping is unusually quick. I ordered the Mink Pink Highland Shearling jacket on Wednesday afternoon and I had it in my hands by Thursday afternoon. When they say express they mean express.

They have also previously gone out of their way to track down the last pair of Black Matte Mink Pink Paparazzi sunnies. Which I absolutely love, they have been my regulars since I received them. So hot!



Thanks to the fab team at Market HQ for making online shopping so damn simple.

2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks so much for such a kind post on us! We value our customer service very highly and so glad it flows through and spreads happiness all round :)

    Love your blog too - will be back!

    Have a great weekend!

    xMHQx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh you lucky lady!! those sunnies are FAB! gotta love that amaze team! do you love the MP shearling? best winter purchase i wear mine like everyday hehe. xx

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete