Monday, September 19, 2011

Birthdays and Best & Fairest.

Yesterday was my birthday! And it was one of the best I have had in a very long time. 


I started celebrating at midnight right the way through to 11:59pm. I had an amazing lunch at Cafe Sydney surrounded by the people I love. I was very spoilt and very loved.


To topped last week off, I finally laid my hands on my best and fairest dress. I had the page ripped from the look book pinned up on my work cork board and finally got the call last Wednesday. I took an extended lunch break and raced to the store. Pop the dress on and in 5 seconds knew, of course it was the one and exactly what I had hoped for.


Here is a reminder pic.










Will be updating soon with accessories and hair and make up plans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment