Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The real devil wears prada!


If you loved the devil wears prada check out this twitter account: (via Lifestyled)












This is so many layers of heaven.
And hilarious.

The Conde Nast elevator in New York has it’s own Twitter account and it’s dishing what goes on within it’s four walls.

Some genius little journo (turned undercover operative) is twitter feeding what he/she/they overhears in the Vogue Tower lifts. Miranda Priestly is the avatar.
Follow immediately: @CondeElevator.


Here’s my top ten tweets so far.
1. Summer Intern: My driver had SUCH a bad attitude. I was like, “don’t complain to me, I didn’t eat lunch either! You think I eat clothes?”
2. Vogue Asst & Anna Wintour in packed elevator. VA: Blah blah Duke & Duchess of Windsor – -AW: Cambridge. Duke & Duchess of CAMBRIDGE. VA: I’m sorry.
3. [Elevator on the ground level.] Lady: Is this going up?
4. [Guy walks into elevator wearing “Legalize Gay” t-shirt] Teen Voguer: That shirt is so two months ago.
5.Girl #1: I love that necklace, I saw it at Banana last week and almost bought it too. Girl #2: [flips hair] This is Gucci.
6. Girl: Omigod what happened to your knee?! Fashion boy: Oh god, I fell dancing! Girl: Omigod it’s like you came back from the war.
7. Teen Vogue-er to Teen Vogue-er: “I don’t understand why she was so pissed. I’d want to know if something made me look fat.”
8. Woman #1 to Woman #2, holding an omelet: “What’s the occasion?” Woman #2: “…huh?” Woman #1: “I would need an occasion to eat that.”
9. Male editor: “There’s got to be a way to make a pun on tumescence in the hed.”
10. Blazer #1: Whatcha reading? Blazer #2: Gaddis. You? Blazer #1: Same, actually.

(via Lifestyled)

1 comment:

  1. Loved this twitter account too - pity its been cancelled :(

    ReplyDelete